Thursday, September 3, 2009

May 21 2007 Time Lapse

Got bored and decided to do some time lapsing this evening. Ran the entire life cycle of the Glen Ullin, North Dakota tornado that I filmed in May 2007.

I will be heading to Wisconsin tomorrow afternoon, and enjoying a beautiful weekend on the lake before returning to Illinois on Monday night. With the cool dry air I will likely spend some time doing my favorite, night photography. Have not really had a great outing yet this summer. That's a lie, I did have that fog show over the 4th of July holiday weekend up there. That place is good for more so much! Except tornadoes it seems. It's been a few years now since my last decent Wisconsin storm. We used to get raked up there all the time when I was a kid. Now that chasing is a real possibility, they've all seemed to run off. That or my timing is just off. Probably the latter. Anyway... enjoy the time lapse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEFdT9OMeHs

1 comment:

jg said...

I must agree dude.. it seems that there isn't much in the way of severe stuff up here anymore.. only cool thing I've gotten was a wall cloud a couple years back that was starting to rotate.