Thursday, January 27, 2011

Heavy snow band in northern Illinois!

Tia and I reporting on the spot via Android in northern Illinois this morning. This is mostly just a test to see how the blogger application for Android works. NYC got 20 inches of snow dumped on them last night, but 2 inches here is still enough to warrant some complaints on this end. Hoping we are reporting on the spot from a cumulus field sooner rather than later!

I have some stuff planned for the blog for the month of February that I will touch on soon, when I'm not writing on a cell phone touch screen. Here's to hoping this all posts well, and I've got an easy solution to posting frequent updates via android this chase season. I'm not likely to stream anything live, but blog updates are something I like doing.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5