Monday, March 14, 2011

ORD - PHX

I realized I had never even mentioned it on the blog, but I will be flying out to Arizona this morning. I'll be flying out to Phoenix in about an hour with Tia and my sister, Kaylin. Will be spending the week in the Phoenix area playing in the desert and enjoying the forecast high temperatures in the 90s. In a dry heat, that will do just fine!

It's been 8 years since I ventured to the southwest so I'm thrilled! That was the last time I did anything adventurous for spring break beyond chasing moisture starved storms in Kansas back in 09.

Intrigued by the storm system that will be impacting the region when I return next weekend!

Anyway, I will try and update through the week and will certainly have plenty of photos upon my return.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments: