Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Drought

I haven't updated this thing for a while, but it seems this will be a summer of drought conditions so there really has been little to share. This weekend was spent back in DeKalb as I acted as the on-site meteorologist for the Bike MS charity ride, which hosts 2500 cyclists camping out in tents during the night, and riding the country roads during the day. My job was simply to scare off any rain drops, which was really hard to want to do in a summer like this. It was a pleasure working with that crew for the second summer in a row. I could get used to that whole being paid to forecast the weather deal. Anyway, I'm just going to go through my recent photos and throw up anything that I haven't posted from the last several weeks. There isn't much.

No comments: