Saturday, July 11, 2009

I went yellow...

Introducing the newest chase vehicle to the family, the 2003 Mazda6s Sport. I had never even considered driving a yellow car before, after being so accustomed to the dark black. Looking at it though, it grew on me more and more. Only certain cars can pull of the yellow look, and perhaps it's personal bias now but I feel this is one of them. It's complimented nicely by all black leather interior, with sweet red dash lights. Once I drove the thing, I was in love.

Will be heading back to the lake in Wisconsin first thing tomorrow morning and should be there by noon. I've got my eye on the weather up there at it seems there may be a local chase op during my stay there through Wednesday, but now that the car debacle is over I'd really rather use it to relax.

One thing is for sure... I'll stand out under the meso.





4 comments:

Darin said...

Sweet lookin car!
Darin

jg said...

dude that car is actually pretty sweet lookin. Although if I do see you around up here or atleast that car with illi plates.. gonna know its you! LOL what lake your property on?

Unknown said...

Gonna name it?

Dann Cianca said...

A wise choice my friend!